Jet2.com and Jet2holidays has today announced further details of its Summer 19 programme, with the launch of a BRAND NEW DESTINATION to Bourgas (Bulgaria) from Belfast International Airport.
- BRAND NEW DESTINATION ANNOUNCED FOR SUMMER 19 from Belfast International – Bourgas (Bulgaria)
- Flights start from £69 one way including taxes from Belfast Airport to Bourgas, and holidays from £359 per person
- Today’s news follows recent announcement of even more flights and holidays for Northern Ireland holidaymakers for next summer!
- Over 450,000 seats on sale for Summer 19 from Belfast International to 24 sunshine hotspots
Today’s announcement means that the award-winning airline and tour operator has 24 summer sun destinations on sale from Belfast International Airport, a total of more than 450,000 seats which represents 7% capacity growth.
From May 2019, the company will operate a weekly Wednesday service to Bourgas (Bulgaria), meaning almost 5,000 seats in its first year of operation. The destination offers great value for money as well as miles of golden sands along the Black Sea. What’s more, with a range of 2-5 star hotels on sale, holidaymakers can soak up the Balkan sun in resorts such as Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Obzor and St Vlas.
Another great flyer, Stanislav Yevetski, the Bulgarian actor best known for his role as Victor Krum in Harry Potter, has helped this Bourgas announcement get off to a flying start by supporting the launch to his home country, Bulgaria.
In addition to today’s exciting announcement Jet2.com and Jet2holidays has also announced the following from Belfast International Airport:
- 24 destinations including NEW destination Bourgas in Bulgaria
- Over 450,000 seats available, a 7% capacity increase on the back of a bumper Summer 18 programme
- More seats to the Canary Islands with longer summer season on Antalya, Dalaman, Naples and Paphos departures
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We are extremely excited about our Summer 19 programme from Belfast International Airport, which is our biggest and best to date. This fantastic brand new destination of Bourgas in Bulgaria gives holidaymakers even more choice with our award-winning airline and package holiday business.
“The addition of flights to Bourgas means we will operate to Bulgaria for the first time, and with resorts such as Sunny Beach on sale, we are expecting it be hugely popular with local holidaymakers. As well as this, we are adding more flights and holidays to destinations such as the Canary Islands, the Algarve, Dalaman and Naples. All of this means we are hugely excited about Summer 19 when we will have thousands of 2-5-star hotels and a fleet of aircraft full of happy holidaymakers enjoying the VIP customer service that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays delivers.”
Graham Keddie (Managing Director, Belfast International Airport) commented: “Belfast International Airport is pleased to see Jet2.com and Jet2holidays further develop and diversify their Northern Ireland programme for Summer 2019, raising their portfolio of summer routes to 24 with the addition of their first services to Bulgaria, a perennially extremely popular destination for local sun-seekers.”
This year, the award-winning airline Jet2.com celebrated 15 years of flying, and package holiday specialist Jet2holidays recently celebrated both its 10th anniversary and becoming the UK’s second largest tour operator. The company continues to win a number of awards for its VIP customer service, including winning an unprecedented four accolades at last week’s 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice™ awards for airlines (Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline – Europe for the second year running, Best Economy Class in Europe, and the only UK and European airline to be recognised in the Top 10 Airlines in the World category – coming 7th in the prestigious list).
In line with its family friendly approach, the company recently expanded its Free Resort Flight Check-In service, meaning customers in nine destinations and 250 hotels can now securely drop their bags off on the last day of their holiday, making their flight home quicker, easier and more convenient.
- Flights start from £69 one way including taxes from Belfast Airport to Bourgas, and holidays from £359 per person, including a 22kg luggage allowance and return transfers.